I had previously started a thread regarding a Croatia/Slovenia trip however work conflicts have changed my original dates and flights are much higher. I have found a a good airfare to Copenhagen for early June ( about $300-400 pp less than any of the places I was looking in central Europe). I will have 9 days and I was wondering about the feasability of combining Copenhagen with several days in the Norway fjords. My husband has always wanted to go to Copenhagen and I would just like some stunning natural terrain with good hiking. I do understand that overall prices in Scandinavia will be higher once I get there, just looking to see if this is a reasonable(and enjoyable!) trip. As always any advice is appreciated.
Copenhagen and Norway Fjords?
- 1 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 2 Who has travelled with Smart Tours or Friendly Planet??
- 3 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 4 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 5 Berlin Hotels
- 6 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 7 Tennyson Home
- 8 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 Istanbul Hotels
- 11 Where to stay in London in July
- 12 Backpacking through Europe
- 13 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 14 CORFU --Best way to spend one full day
- 15 Scotland car rental advice
- 16 florence hotel
- 17 Connection in Newark EWR
- 18 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 19 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 20 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 21 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 22 Need input: Port of Civitavecchia to Rome
- 23 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 24 What is the best food in France?
- 25 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio