I'm going to Copenhagen, Stuttgart, and Cauchevel in May and I am not trying to make an itinerary. What fun things are there to do in Copenhagen? I am going for 4 days and staying by myself. I am 20 years old.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 2 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 3 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 4 ITALO trains need help
- 5 Help with France itinerary
- 6 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 7 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 8 Cornwall or Paris?
- 9 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 10 plug adapters ITALY
- 11 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 12 German Rail Twin Pass
- 13 How much luggage?????
- 14 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 15 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 16 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 17 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 18 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 19 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 20 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 21 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 22 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 23 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 24 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 25 Paris in black and white