I will be in London and then Berlin in early April with my wife and kids. After spending 3 days in London and 3 days in Berlin, I would like to spend a day near Berlin in some sort of small town atmosphere instead of the big city. Can you recommend anywhere within an hour of Berlin to see?
Cool places just outside of Berlin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary for Italy for 12 days
- 2 Itinerary help
- 3 6 day Switzerland itinerary with 7 and 4 yr olds
- 4 tour guides in rome
- 5 Question about justairports
- 6 Train Routing
- 7 Ports of Lipari, Giardini Naxos, Gythion, Monemvasia - Shore Excursions?
- 8 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 9 Amsterdam to see tulips
- 10 Assistance with first trip to Europe
- 11 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 12 Pix from Northern Ireland & Donegal
- 13 Buying Advance Tickets for Spain/Italy
- 14 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 15 Chiusi or Pitigliano area - Help in choosing for Etruscan aspects
- 16 Best small medieval towns & villages in/near Val d'Orcia
- 17 Rome - Tours
- 18 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 Amsterdam with toddler; getting around & logistical questions
- 20 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 21 amsterdam hotels
- 22 Credit cards with chips
- 23 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 24 Is Cognac worth an overnight between Sarlat and La Rochelle?
- 25 Maisons-Lafitte