Just wondering can anyone recommend a day or half day cookery course in the Cefalu area for two people in June, English speaking. We are looking for traditional Sicilian cooking experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 2 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 3 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 4 credit and debit cards
- 5 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 6 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 7 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 8 Clean up spam
- 9 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 10 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 11 Is Sicily Safe?
- 12 Car rental help in Sicily
- 13 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 14 alItalia
- 15 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 16 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 17 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 18 Mykonos Beach Club
- 19 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 20 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 21 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 22 Visit to Engand
- 23 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 24 Trip in September
- 25 Which city order makes most sense?