I am helping friends plan their first trip to Italy. They are a couple and she loves cooking. They will stay in Rome, Florence and Venice along with 3 days in Tuscany (at Locanda Dell Amorosa).
I have been to Italy several times but have never tried a cooking class. Any one have any nice recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 2 Planning A trip
- 3 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 4 Driving through Paris
- 5 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 6 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 7 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 8 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 9 Checking accounts in Europe
- 10 Accountant in Slovenia
- 11 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 12 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 13 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 14 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 15 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 16 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 17 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 18 Italy June 6-16
- 19 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 20 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 21 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 22 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 23 Help us with our new sharing economy business
- 24 Long weekend in Albania
- 25 car rental