My sister and I are thinking about treating ourselves to a 50th b'day presents of travel in Italy. We both love to cook and thought it would be fun to take classes while we are there. Any suggestions? What have your experiences been? Thanks.
cooking classes for 2-3 days in Tuscanny
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 25 days in Europe
- 2 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 3 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 4 Please help me plan my trip!
- 5 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 6 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 7 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 8 Travelling to Croatia - Do I need to book accommodation
- 9 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 10 Traveling after Dublin
- 11 scotland trave;
- 12 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 13 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 14 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 15 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 16 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 17 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 18 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 19 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 20 Best way to travel Barcelona-Greece
- 21 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 22 Apartment services for Barcelona and Pamplona
- 23 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 24 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 25 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break