My sister and I are thinking about treating ourselves to a 50th b'day presents of travel in Italy. We both love to cook and thought it would be fun to take classes while we are there. Any suggestions? What have your experiences been? Thanks.
cooking classes for 2-3 days in Tuscanny
- 1 London for Christmas
- 2 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 3 Rome Accommodation
- 4 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 5 TGV and Provence questions
- 6 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 7 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 8 Chambermaid tipping
- 9 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 10 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 11 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 12 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 13 Italian Lakes gardens
- 14 Greek islands from Turkey
- 15 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 16 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 17 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 18 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 19 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 20 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 21 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 Madrid to Sevilla
- 24 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 25 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?