My sister and I are thinking about treating ourselves to a 50th b'day presents of travel in Italy. We both love to cook and thought it would be fun to take classes while we are there. Any suggestions? What have your experiences been? Thanks.
cooking classes for 2-3 days in Tuscanny
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Globus Tours
- 2 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 3 Rome to Capri-Day Trip?
- 4 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 5 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 6 First Trip to Europe
- 7 Central London Hotels
- 8 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 9 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 10 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 11 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 12 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 13 Paris Taxi
- 14 Apartment cooking in Paris
- 15 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 16 Bielsa, Spain - Any info?
- 17 What should we eat in Portugal?
- 18 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 19 review of grimaldi ferry barcelona to porto torres
- 20 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 21 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 22 Cornwall or Paris?
- 23 Paris T A X I
- 24 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 25 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N