My sister and I are thinking about treating ourselves to a 50th b'day presents of travel in Italy. We both love to cook and thought it would be fun to take classes while we are there. Any suggestions? What have your experiences been? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 Trip suggestion
- 3 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 4 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 5 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 6 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 7 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 8 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 9 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 12 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 13 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 14 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 15 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 16 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 17 Spain in July
- 18 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 19 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 20 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 21 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 22 Acorn TV
- 23 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 24 Petrol in Greece
- 25 We're here!