I am going to be in Brugge in May and would like to take ( some ) cooking classes.
I ahve done this is Provence and San Sebastian and it was great! Any recommendations , the "casualer" the better
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 2 If you had to choose one......
- 3 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 4 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 5 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 6 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 7 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 8 Sicily
- 9 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 10 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 11 car for four adults and four bikes
- 12 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 13 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 14 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 15 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 16 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 17 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 18 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 19 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 20 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 23 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 24 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 25 3-4 days Netherland trip