We would like to do a half day cooking class in Rome. We will be traveling with our 11 year old son who is very well behaved and adventuresome in trying different types of food.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 2 Towersey, London
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 If you had to choose one......
- 5 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 6 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 7 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 8 getting to CDG
- 9 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 10 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 11 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 17 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 18 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 19 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 20 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 21 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 22 Amalfi Coast help
- 23 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 24 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 25 Ireland in April