I am from the US, and I was recently convicted of a class E felony (non-violent, not drug related). I just found out that I can't travel to Canada for the next 5 years (I live near the border). What about other countries? I did no jail time, if that makes any difference, and my lawyer and probation officer are being very vague in their answers.
Convicted of a felony, travel restrictions...?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin
- 2 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 3 Budget family trip to Europe
- 4 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 5 Suggestions for European Holiday with Young Children
- 6 caroline_venezia
- 7 Taormina to Palermo
- 8 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 9 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 10 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 11 Storytellers in Iceland
- 12 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 13 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 14 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 15 Italy trip questions
- 16 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 17 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 18 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 19 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 20 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 21 history museums or locations
- 22 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 23 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 24 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 25 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list