I am from the US, and I was recently convicted of a class E felony (non-violent, not drug related). I just found out that I can't travel to Canada for the next 5 years (I live near the border). What about other countries? I did no jail time, if that makes any difference, and my lawyer and probation officer are being very vague in their answers.
Convicted of a felony, travel restrictions...?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 2 Toulouse and beyond -
- 3 A drive in Europe
- 4 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 5 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 6 Location of hotel in Rome
- 7 Sicily Suggetions
- 8 London hotel
- 9 Paris in April?
- 10 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 11 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 12 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 13 Reims for a day
- 14 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 15 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 16 car rental companies Italy
- 17 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 18 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 19 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 20 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 21 What are the best places to see in England
- 22 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 23 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 24 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 25 Germany driving itinerary starting questions