I am from the US, and I was recently convicted of a class E felony (non-violent, not drug related). I just found out that I can't travel to Canada for the next 5 years (I live near the border). What about other countries? I did no jail time, if that makes any difference, and my lawyer and probation officer are being very vague in their answers.
Convicted of a felony, travel restrictions...?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 2 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 3 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 4 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 5 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 6 Madrid and London
- 7 3 weeks in Europe
- 8 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 9 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 10 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 11 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 12 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 13 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 14 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 15 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 16 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 17 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 18 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 19 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 20 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 21 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 22 What to wear
- 23 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 24 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 25 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France