What is best/cheapest way to get some Euros prior to arriving in Paris ? Is it best to wait until I get to CDG and use the ATM, or is their a possibility that the ATM will be out of cash, or may be "compromised " ? Also, is it best to go inside any bank and use their ATM, versus using one one on the street? Any help is appreciated.
Converting to EUROs
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 2 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 3 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 4 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 5 One more last question on Bayeux
- 6 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 7 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 8 Medieval Tallinn
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 11 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 12 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 15 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 16 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 17 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 Italian language schools
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 When to visit Provence updated info
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 23 Lucerne & Zurich
- 24 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 25 Trip around Spain