What is best/cheapest way to get some Euros prior to arriving in Paris ? Is it best to wait until I get to CDG and use the ATM, or is their a possibility that the ATM will be out of cash, or may be "compromised " ? Also, is it best to go inside any bank and use their ATM, versus using one one on the street? Any help is appreciated.
Converting to EUROs
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 2 St Germain
- 3 Autumn in Paris
- 4 Where to go in France mid July?
- 5 trip to norway
- 6 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 7 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 8 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 9 Ireland or Scotland
- 10 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 11 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 12 Cruise the River Shannon
- 13 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 14 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 15 Food tours in Rome?
- 16 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 17 Rome Food Tour
- 18 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 19 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 20 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 21 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 22 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 23 Italy and Croatia
- 24 Help with England/Wales tour
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe