What is best/cheapest way to get some Euros prior to arriving in Paris ? Is it best to wait until I get to CDG and use the ATM, or is their a possibility that the ATM will be out of cash, or may be "compromised " ? Also, is it best to go inside any bank and use their ATM, versus using one one on the street? Any help is appreciated.
Converting to EUROs
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shipping bags home
- 2 Narrowing down our itinerary...Paris-Venice-Rome
- 3 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 4 small group tours of turkey and greece
- 5 Italy in late June - 10 days. Should we do Rome, Florence AND Venice?
- 6 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 7 Paris to Bordeaux TGV
- 8 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 9 England, Paris itinerary help
- 10 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 11 Itinerary for July trip to France, Germany and Italy
- 12 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 13 Accommodations in Paris
- 14 Ideas for 4 days between Venice and Florence
- 15 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 16 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 17 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 18 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 19 Provence planning
- 20 Germany for 3 weeks
- 21 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 22 Dublin Layover Suggestions
- 23 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 24 Transportation directly from Malpensa to place other than Milan
- 25 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids