What is best/cheapest way to get some Euros prior to arriving in Paris ? Is it best to wait until I get to CDG and use the ATM, or is their a possibility that the ATM will be out of cash, or may be "compromised " ? Also, is it best to go inside any bank and use their ATM, versus using one one on the street? Any help is appreciated.
Converting to EUROs
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 2 Museums in Berlin
- 3 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 4 Burgundy for 3 nights based in Beaune
- 5 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 6 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 7 Aalsmeer, Holland Flower Market Is a Changing but...
- 8 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 9 Spain traffic tickets
- 10 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 11 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 12 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 13 Euro Trivia Quiz #10 - Martin Luther in Germany
- 14 Driving from Paris to Munich
- 15 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 16 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 17 Italy - Transportation from MXP to Rome
- 18 Skiing in France
- 19 Beware of Best and Fast Change
- 20 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 21 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 22 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 23 Hotel developments Como
- 24 The Newly Reopened Picasso Museum in Paris
- 25 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?