What is best/cheapest way to get some Euros prior to arriving in Paris ? Is it best to wait until I get to CDG and use the ATM, or is their a possibility that the ATM will be out of cash, or may be "compromised " ? Also, is it best to go inside any bank and use their ATM, versus using one one on the street? Any help is appreciated.
Converting to EUROs
- 1 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 2 Prague Itinerary
- 3 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 4 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 5 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 6 Granada on Sunday
- 7 Four Days in Seville
- 8 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 9 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 10 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 11 Home base in Provence in July
- 12 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 13 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 14 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 15 Revamped Summer Plan - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 16 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 17 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 18 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 19 Northern Italy
- 20 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 21 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 22 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 23 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 24 Best area for wine and which one?
- 25 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland