What is best/cheapest way to get some Euros prior to arriving in Paris ? Is it best to wait until I get to CDG and use the ATM, or is their a possibility that the ATM will be out of cash, or may be "compromised " ? Also, is it best to go inside any bank and use their ATM, versus using one one on the street? Any help is appreciated.
Converting to EUROs
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 2 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 3 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 4 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 7 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 8 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 9 21 Days in Central Europe
- 10 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 11 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 12 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 13 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 14 best time to book accommodation
- 15 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 16 Oktoberfest reservations
- 17 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 18 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 19 No points in Paris .....
- 20 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 21 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 22 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 23 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 24 Pronunciation
- 25 Special restaurants - recommendations needed