What is best/cheapest way to get some Euros prior to arriving in Paris ? Is it best to wait until I get to CDG and use the ATM, or is their a possibility that the ATM will be out of cash, or may be "compromised " ? Also, is it best to go inside any bank and use their ATM, versus using one one on the street? Any help is appreciated.
Converting to EUROs
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in April?
- 2 Mont St Michel
- 3 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 4 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 5 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 8 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 9 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 10 London hotel
- 11 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 12 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 13 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 14 Day trip from London to Paris
- 15 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 16 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 17 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 18 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 19 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 20 nearby cities to london
- 21 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 22 Ancient Corinth info needed.
- 23 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 24 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 25 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days