Aside from using my credit card when possible, what is the cheapest way to convert my US dollars to euros so I can have cash on hand. A couple of my hotels advertise that the rpice is cheaper if we pay in euros, but with the service fee to convert, would it really be cheaper? We are leaving for Italy next week.
converting dollars to euros
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 Which travel plan?
- 3 Florence in October
- 4 first european holiday itinery
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 Family European winter holiday
- 7 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 8 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 9 Advises for trip to Russia
- 10 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 11 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 12 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 13 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 14 Car in Prague
- 15 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 16 Planning a holiday
- 17 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 20 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 21 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 22 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 23 Traveling within Italy
- 24 London for Christmas
- 25 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?