Hello! I am trying to decide whether I should take Euros from the US or use Bank of America's ATM alliance which they say does not charge a fee? Does anyone know if there is a conversion charge for the Bank of America ATM Alliance? Should I bring american money as well? My atm has a visa logo on it. Does visa charge anything if I use the atm at the bofa ATM agreement locations? I appreciate your help. Does anyone have experience with these issues?
Convert dollars to Euros in the US or use Bank of America ATM agreement to pull out Euros?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 bath or york
- 2 Hotel in Venice
- 3 Paris to Rome
- 4 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 5 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 6 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 7 Local Tour in Provence?
- 8 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 9 Ste Remy France
- 10 car rental info
- 11 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 12 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 13 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 14 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 15 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 18 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 21 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 22 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 23 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 24 London tube
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt