Hello! I am trying to decide whether I should take Euros from the US or use Bank of America's ATM alliance which they say does not charge a fee? Does anyone know if there is a conversion charge for the Bank of America ATM Alliance? Should I bring american money as well? My atm has a visa logo on it. Does visa charge anything if I use the atm at the bofa ATM agreement locations? I appreciate your help. Does anyone have experience with these issues?
Convert dollars to Euros in the US or use Bank of America ATM agreement to pull out Euros?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 2 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 3 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 4 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 5 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 6 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 7 Sicily Suggetions
- 8 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 9 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 10 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 13 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 14 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 15 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 18 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 19 London hotel
- 20 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 21 A drive in Europe
- 22 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 25 day trip to Lake Como from Milan