Hello! I am trying to decide whether I should take Euros from the US or use Bank of America's ATM alliance which they say does not charge a fee? Does anyone know if there is a conversion charge for the Bank of America ATM Alliance? Should I bring american money as well? My atm has a visa logo on it. Does visa charge anything if I use the atm at the bofa ATM agreement locations? I appreciate your help. Does anyone have experience with these issues?
Convert dollars to Euros in the US or use Bank of America ATM agreement to pull out Euros?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 2 3 weeks in Europe
- 3 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 4 staying a month or so in each place
- 5 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 6 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 7 10 days in England
- 8 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 9 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 10 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 11 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 12 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 13 Self-driving tips for France
- 14 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 15 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 16 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 17 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 20 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 21 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 22 Stay away from EF Tours
- 23 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 24 going to italy
- 25 If you had a week in Switzerland...