Hello! I am trying to decide whether I should take Euros from the US or use Bank of America's ATM alliance which they say does not charge a fee? Does anyone know if there is a conversion charge for the Bank of America ATM Alliance? Should I bring american money as well? My atm has a visa logo on it. Does visa charge anything if I use the atm at the bofa ATM agreement locations? I appreciate your help. Does anyone have experience with these issues?
Convert dollars to Euros in the US or use Bank of America ATM agreement to pull out Euros?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 2 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 3 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 4 Best day trips from Paris
- 5 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 6 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 7 Where to buy French pashmina scarves on line?
- 8 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 9 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 10 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 11 Air France strike
- 12 Romania photo gallery Bucharest Brasov Constanta
- 13 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 14 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 15 Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?
- 16 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 17 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 18 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 19 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 20 Europe in winter
- 21 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 22 Bodrum to instanbul
- 23 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 24 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 25 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro