Does anyone have any favorite Turkish singers/groups? I'd like something contemporary that still sounds like Turkish music...love the belly dancing type rhythms, if possible. We'll be there shortly and i"d like to enjoy local music while we're there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome or Venice first
- 2 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 3 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 4 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 5 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 6 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 7 celticmoon, a quick question
- 8 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 9 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 10 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 11 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 12 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 13 B&B in Ireland
- 14 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 15 Europe First Timers
- 16 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 17 Trains in Italy
- 18 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 19 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 21 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 22 Greek Village
- 23 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 24 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 25 Apartment Montreux area