I have read in a message dated Dec. 2012 that there was heavy construction going on in Ghent. I am trying to decide whether to stay in Ghent or Antwerp for a few days in early June. Does anyone know if this construction is still going on? Also, any thoughts on which city to stay in for four days? We'll have a car and be able to make day trips easily.
Construction in Ghent?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I dream of Europe
- 2 Italy in October 2015
- 3 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 4 Study Abroad: Alicante, Spain?
- 5 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 6 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 7 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 8 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 9 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 10 Halloween in Paris
- 11 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 12 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 13 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 14 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 15 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 16 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 17 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 18 London Trip Travel
- 19 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 20 Itinerary 20 days
- 21 Study Spanish in Granada; Cordoba?
- 22 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 23 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 24 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 25 What kind of Tourist are you?