I have read in a message dated Dec. 2012 that there was heavy construction going on in Ghent. I am trying to decide whether to stay in Ghent or Antwerp for a few days in early June. Does anyone know if this construction is still going on? Also, any thoughts on which city to stay in for four days? We'll have a car and be able to make day trips easily.
Construction in Ghent?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 2 Transportation in Barcelona
- 3 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 Europe in 21 days
- 7 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 8 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 9 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 10 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 11 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 12 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 13 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 14 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 15 5am arrival in Dublin
- 16 What are the best places to see in England
- 17 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 18 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 19 destination wedding
- 20 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 21 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 22 10 Hours in Brussels
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 25 Italy