I have read in a message dated Dec. 2012 that there was heavy construction going on in Ghent. I am trying to decide whether to stay in Ghent or Antwerp for a few days in early June. Does anyone know if this construction is still going on? Also, any thoughts on which city to stay in for four days? We'll have a car and be able to make day trips easily.
Construction in Ghent?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommend a tour company?
- 2 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 3 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 4 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 5 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 6 Skiing in Austria?
- 7 Arles as a base?
- 8 Rocamaxour
- 9 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 10 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 11 Spanish Music
- 12 Now for the Venice hotel
- 13 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 14 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 15 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 16 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 17 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 18 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 19 A Week in Spain
- 20 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 21 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 22 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 23 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 24 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 25 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome