I am thinking about taking a short trip to Lithuania, but I really don't know much about the country. I am going to be studying abroad in Holland and will have a free week to travel at the end. Has anyone flown from Amsterdam to Lithuania? Are the flights cheap? Do I have to book far in advance? I'm also hesitant because I'm a woman and I'll be traveling alone- is Lithuania a fairly safe place to travel?
Considering trip to Lithuania- Need Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 2 Italy
- 3 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 4 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 5 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 6 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 7 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 8 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 9 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 10 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 11 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 12 Reims for a day
- 13 Lavender Fields
- 14 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 15 Munich
- 16 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 17 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 18 Toulouse and beyond -
- 19 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 20 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 21 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 22 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 23 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 24 museum passes in Rome
- 25 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome