I am thinking about taking a short trip to Lithuania, but I really don't know much about the country. I am going to be studying abroad in Holland and will have a free week to travel at the end. Has anyone flown from Amsterdam to Lithuania? Are the flights cheap? Do I have to book far in advance? I'm also hesitant because I'm a woman and I'll be traveling alone- is Lithuania a fairly safe place to travel?
Considering trip to Lithuania- Need Advice
- 1 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 2 Italian train question
- 3 Affordable London Hotel
- 4 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 5 Getting the best our of Europe
- 6 Yet another train question......
- 7 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 8 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 9 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 10 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 11 Transportation for 7 ladies from Marais apartment to only airport
- 12 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 13 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 14 Stonehenge
- 15 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 16 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 17 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 18 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 19 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 20 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 21 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 22 Reichstag tickets
- 23 Paris Ticket t+
- 24 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 25 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?