I am thinking about taking a short trip to Lithuania, but I really don't know much about the country. I am going to be studying abroad in Holland and will have a free week to travel at the end. Has anyone flown from Amsterdam to Lithuania? Are the flights cheap? Do I have to book far in advance? I'm also hesitant because I'm a woman and I'll be traveling alone- is Lithuania a fairly safe place to travel?
Considering trip to Lithuania- Need Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 2 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 3 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 4 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 5 Granada, Spain hotel choice
- 6 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 7 New Discoveries at Ostia Antica.
- 8 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 9 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 10 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 11 Lucca, Italy - flea/antique market?
- 12 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 13 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 14 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 15 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 16 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 17 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 18 Scotland day tour
- 19 England sites not to miss
- 20 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 Tuscany without a car - towns and walking/hiking holiday
- 23 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 24 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 25 Casual men's dress in Paris