I am thinking about taking a short trip to Lithuania, but I really don't know much about the country. I am going to be studying abroad in Holland and will have a free week to travel at the end. Has anyone flown from Amsterdam to Lithuania? Are the flights cheap? Do I have to book far in advance? I'm also hesitant because I'm a woman and I'll be traveling alone- is Lithuania a fairly safe place to travel?
Considering trip to Lithuania- Need Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 2 history museums or locations
- 3 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 4 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 5 Budget family trip to Europe
- 6 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 7 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 8 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 9 caroline_venezia
- 10 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 11 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 12 Italy trip questions
- 13 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 14 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 15 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 16 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 17 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 18 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 19 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 20 Airport bus Bilbao to San Sebastian and back
- 21 Where to stay Venice, Cinque Terre, Florence, Siena, and Rome.
- 22 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 23 Suggestion for travel memories
- 24 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 25 Italy/Austria/Germany/France