If you're thinking about traveling and looking for something a bit off the beaten track, consider Slovenia! We wrote about our visit in the Slovenia travelogue that's posted on our web site. Enjoy! Don&Linda
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 British Airways, anyone?
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 4 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 5 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 6 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 7 Madrid/Lisbon
- 8 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 9 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 Greek fuel cost
- 12 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 13 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 14 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 15 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 16 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 17 Day trips from Florence
- 18 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 19 May get together in Paris
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 22 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 23 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 24 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 25 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old