any suggestions to get from Sorrento, Italy to Cosenza, Italy for a day trip ?
how long would it take and how much ?? is a train possible ? there will be 4 of us going for one day... thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 2 A week in the Occitanie
- 3 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 4 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 5 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 6 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 7 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 8 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 9 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 10 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 11 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 12 Train Through Spain
- 13 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 14 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 15 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 16 Italy June 6-16
- 17 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 18 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 19 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 20 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 21 hill of crosses
- 22 Planning A trip
- 23 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 24 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 25 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son