We Will be arriving at CDG (from USA) at terminal 2E and connecting to MRS out of terminal 2F. Will we go trough customs at CDG or only immigration control? Will we need to go through security again at terminal 2F or do we remain in the "secure area"? I am reading much conflicting information on the internet and would really appreciate some advice. Thank you so much in advance,
Connections at CDG
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 2 DCC on the increase?
- 3 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 4 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 5 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 6 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 7 Berlin Itinerary
- 8 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 9 Croatia hotel and itinerary help (8 days, 7 nights in Sep)
- 10 Good car rental with http://www.budget-athens.gr
- 11 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 12 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 13 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 14 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 15 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 16 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 17 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 18 Planning a week in London
- 19 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 20 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 21 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 22 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 23 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 24 Day on the Rhine
- 25 Please help me give good travel advice