We Will be arriving at CDG (from USA) at terminal 2E and connecting to MRS out of terminal 2F. Will we go trough customs at CDG or only immigration control? Will we need to go through security again at terminal 2F or do we remain in the "secure area"? I am reading much conflicting information on the internet and would really appreciate some advice. Thank you so much in advance,
Connections at CDG
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Museums in Berlin
- 2 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 3 Schengen Visa Rules
- 4 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 5 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 6 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 9 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 10 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 11 5 Observations About Paris
- 12 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 13 Scotland November 2015
- 14 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 15 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 16 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 17 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 18 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 19 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 20 Is my plan ok
- 21 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 22 Reputable Tours
- 23 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 24 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 25 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers