I'm flying from Scotland to Atlanta on Air France. I have to make a connection in Paris. I only have 1.5 hours between my arrival and departure in Paris. Is that enough time to clear customs, or do I even have to clear customs since I am just making a connection? I am an American citizen by the way.
Connections and Clearing Customs in Paris.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 December honeymoon in Europe
- 2 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 3 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 4 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 5 How long in Venice?
- 6 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 7 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 8 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 9 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 10 staying a month or so in each place
- 11 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 12 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 13 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 14 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 15 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 16 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 17 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 18 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 19 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 20 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 21 Spending money in Italy?
- 22 Late night train from Prague
- 23 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 24 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 25 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise