I'm flying from Scotland to Atlanta on Air France. I have to make a connection in Paris. I only have 1.5 hours between my arrival and departure in Paris. Is that enough time to clear customs, or do I even have to clear customs since I am just making a connection? I am an American citizen by the way.
Connections and Clearing Customs in Paris.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Areas to stay
- 2 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 3 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 4 Italy and Croatia
- 5 Your favourite places in Bath
- 6 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 7 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 8 Is this the right way<>?
- 9 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 10 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 11 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 12 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 13 Rental car scams in Italy
- 14 Italy - Month of July
- 15 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 16 Autumn in Paris
- 17 Europe Tour with Kids
- 18 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 19 St Germain
- 20 22 days or DIY tour
- 21 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 22 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 23 England & Scotland in April
- 24 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 25 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary