I'm flying from Scotland to Atlanta on Air France. I have to make a connection in Paris. I only have 1.5 hours between my arrival and departure in Paris. Is that enough time to clear customs, or do I even have to clear customs since I am just making a connection? I am an American citizen by the way.
Connections and Clearing Customs in Paris.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hotels in Seville
- 2 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 3 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 4 car rental companies Italy
- 5 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 6 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 7 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 8 tour guides in rome
- 9 one last portugal car rental question
- 10 A drive in Europe
- 11 Amsterdam hotel advice
- 12 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 13 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 14 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 London hotel
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 19 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 20 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 21 Toulouse and beyond -
- 22 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 23 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 24 Location of hotel in Rome
- 25 Sicily Suggetions