I will be flying in to CDG from the US arriving 8:30 on a Sat AM via Air France to terminal 2E. I would like to catch an Easy Jet flight to Venice at 11:15 (terminal 2B I believe). Is that a reasonable amount of time to make that connection?
Connection Times at CDG
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 2 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 A drive in Europe
- 5 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 6 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 7 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 8 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 9 nearby cities to london
- 10 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 11 Hotel in Venice
- 12 9 days in turkey
- 13 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 14 7 days in Greece
- 15 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 16 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 17 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 18 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 19 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 20 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 21 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 22 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 23 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 24 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 25 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?