In my upcoming travels I will fly Bucuresti > CDG > Los Angeles. In CDG airport, I am arriving in 2E and also departing from 2E. I only have 1 hour between flights (no choice). How long should I expect to spend getting from my arrival gate to my departure gate? I am traveling with a disabled person and a dog, so I am really stressing about connection times.
Also, will I need to cross the French border and/or go through security again? Since there is a dog in my group, I would really hate to waste the time going through a border and getting his papers checked again.
Any responses are very much appreciated. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 2 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 3 Rome -- The next time around
- 4 Hotels in Turin
- 5 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 6 Alitala
- 7 PARIS
- 8 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 9 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 10 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 11 Bordeaux to Nice
- 12 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 13 Rome to Venice
- 14 One free day in Barcelona
- 15 "Too Much Cows"
- 16 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 17 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 18 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 19 Uber vs. TfL
- 20 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 21 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 22 An evening in London
- 23 NYT article
- 24 Sicily help
- 25 Supplements in Carry on bag