In my upcoming travels I will fly Bucuresti > CDG > Los Angeles. In CDG airport, I am arriving in 2E and also departing from 2E. I only have 1 hour between flights (no choice). How long should I expect to spend getting from my arrival gate to my departure gate? I am traveling with a disabled person and a dog, so I am really stressing about connection times.
Also, will I need to cross the French border and/or go through security again? Since there is a dog in my group, I would really hate to waste the time going through a border and getting his papers checked again.
Any responses are very much appreciated. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트추천【 bmb９５，com 】thak바카라추천
- 2 온라인축구〈〈 √√〃ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ〃√√〉〉사설온라인
- 3 우리카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 4 pc야구게임〈〈 √√〃ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ〃√√〉〉사설pc야구
- 5 바카라사이트【 bmb９５，com 】thak바카라사이트주소
- 6 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 7 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 8 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 9 Back from Paris
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 14 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 15 Luggage Storage
- 16 LIsbon
- 17 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 18 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 19 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 20 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 21 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 22 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days