Hello and good day... i was wondering if you could be so kind to help me with your advice, i am planning my trip to USA on the 3d of November LCA_AMS_MSP the connection time in Amsterdam is one hour and 40 min...Its my first time via Amsterdam airport and am very concerned about if I will make it to my next flight to MSP... how long will it take me to get through passport control and through security until the delta check in counters? i will not even check my bag hoping to make it,, Will appreciate any reply. thank you.
connection in 1h and 40 min will i make it..help
- 1 Ireland Trip - Final Decision
- 2 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 3 Help me with Dali and Costa Brava itinerary from Barcelona
- 4 Medieval castles dinner from Galway
- 5 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 6 Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy
- 7 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 8 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 9 Paris metro
- 10 Help choosing lodging on Antrim coast area
- 11 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 12 Beauty Products in France?!
- 13 Soloing Russian Winter - The Travel Tips
- 14 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 15 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 16 Four Days in Seville
- 17 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 18 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 19 Help with itenerary
- 20 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 21 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 22 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 23 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 24 2 Week Trip to France - Please Help Me Stu Dudley
- 25 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris