Hello and good day... i was wondering if you could be so kind to help me with your advice, i am planning my trip to USA on the 3d of November LCA_AMS_MSP the connection time in Amsterdam is one hour and 40 min...Its my first time via Amsterdam airport and am very concerned about if I will make it to my next flight to MSP... how long will it take me to get through passport control and through security until the delta check in counters? i will not even check my bag hoping to make it,, Will appreciate any reply. thank you.
connection in 1h and 40 min will i make it..help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 2 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 3 Side trip from Geneva
- 4 italy
- 5 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 6 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 9 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 10 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 11 7 Nights in Paris
- 12 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 13 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 14 21 Days in Central Europe
- 15 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 16 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 17 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 18 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 19 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 20 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 21 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 22 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 23 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 24 Nice hotel (preferably with views) in Etretat, France?
- 25 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)