I have only flown non-direct flights once in the past and next week I will for the second time and I fear that I won't make it in time between two connecting flights.
This is my itinerary:
IB 7867 Tel Aviv 06:00 to Madrid 10:30
AA 5673 Madrid 12:00 to Miami 15:30
AA 2139 Miami 20:00 to Cancun 20:35
As you can see, between landing in Madrid and departing Madrid I have 90 minutes. In both flights I am booked under Iberia, but both flights are operated by ELAL and American Airlines.
In the one connection flight I flew in the past it was 2 flights, both were Alitalia flights and both booked through alitalia website so my luggage was checked all the way from the departing country to my destination and I didn't need to claim the baggage before the connecting flight and check it again.
This time, it's booked with an agent from Argentina and I have no way of really know how will it work. Will Iberia be transferring my luggage from one airplane to the other? Or do I need to go out, take my luggage in baggage claim and re-check it again with passport control and security check and all? Because if I need to claim it and re-check it, there's a good chance I won't make it to the connecting flight...
I would appreciate any help from personal knowledge and experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트주소№【RAM300.COM】№ 강친닷컴
- 2 테크노카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송카지노”생방송바카라
- 3 카지노카페＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안카지노＼카지노사이트
- 4 엘로우게임＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼슈퍼카지노◀엠카지노
- 5 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 6 K-Day
- 7 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 8 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 11 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 12 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 13 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 14 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 15 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 16 Cell Phone Question
- 17 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 Greek Islands (small)
- 20 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 21 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 22 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 23 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 24 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 25 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands