I will be travelling to Romania next week. From India I am taking the Air France option connecting via CDG. The itinerary is showing that at CDG I shall be arriving at the terminal 2C and leaving for Bucharest at terminal 2F.
As I know, Romania is not a Schengen country, so that flight should be a international flight.
So my question is that whether I need to pass through passport control at the airport, or there are alternate ways around to 2F.
Many Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 2 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 3 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 4 Flying from Porto to Barcelona
- 5 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 6 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 7 Hotel advice
- 8 Tour or independent
- 9 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 10 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 11 Budir, Iceland
- 12 River Boat Cruise
- 13 where to stay in Malta
- 14 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 15 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 16 London with kids
- 17 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 18 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 19 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 20 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 21 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 22 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 23 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 24 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 25 Public Transport information App/Website