I will be travelling to Romania next week. From India I am taking the Air France option connecting via CDG. The itinerary is showing that at CDG I shall be arriving at the terminal 2C and leaving for Bucharest at terminal 2F.
As I know, Romania is not a Schengen country, so that flight should be a international flight.
So my question is that whether I need to pass through passport control at the airport, or there are alternate ways around to 2F.
Many Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 2 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 3 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 4 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 5 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 6 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 7 please revew provence agenda
- 8 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 9 Self-Drive: Dublin to Shannon, or Belfast to Dublin
- 10 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 11 Age limitation for car rental
- 12 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 13 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 14 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 15 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 16 Another strike in France : 3-5 june, airports
- 17 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 18 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 19 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 20 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 21 When and how to book for a trip?
- 22 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 23 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 24 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 25 Prague & Croatia