I will be travelling to Romania next week. From India I am taking the Air France option connecting via CDG. The itinerary is showing that at CDG I shall be arriving at the terminal 2C and leaving for Bucharest at terminal 2F.
As I know, Romania is not a Schengen country, so that flight should be a international flight.
So my question is that whether I need to pass through passport control at the airport, or there are alternate ways around to 2F.
Many Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 2 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 3 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 6 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 7 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 8 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 9 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 10 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 11 seat reservations
- 12 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 13 Italy in a week
- 14 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 15 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 16 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 17 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 18 Valencia Spain
- 19 Germany-Car or Train
- 20 Night Bus?
- 21 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 Andalucia Spain
- 24 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 25 Provence Hotel and Flights