I will be travelling to Romania next week. From India I am taking the Air France option connecting via CDG. The itinerary is showing that at CDG I shall be arriving at the terminal 2C and leaving for Bucharest at terminal 2F.
As I know, Romania is not a Schengen country, so that flight should be a international flight.
So my question is that whether I need to pass through passport control at the airport, or there are alternate ways around to 2F.
Many Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 2 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 3 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?
- 4 First timers to Italy
- 5 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 6 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 7 Spello v. Spoleto as base for Umbria
- 8 Amsterdam in August
- 9 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 10 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 11 Heraklion, Crete, Greece
- 12 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 13 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 14 Seville Itinerary
- 15 Train questions for Switzerland
- 16 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 17 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 18 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 19 Solo Travel Europe Winter
- 20 Portugal or Croatia
- 21 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 22 ATM card didn't work in Italy!
- 23 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 24 Spain to Morocco
- 25 Is Venice overrated?