I will be travelling to Romania next week. From India I am taking the Air France option connecting via CDG. The itinerary is showing that at CDG I shall be arriving at the terminal 2C and leaving for Bucharest at terminal 2F.
As I know, Romania is not a Schengen country, so that flight should be a international flight.
So my question is that whether I need to pass through passport control at the airport, or there are alternate ways around to 2F.
Many Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 nights in Italy
- 2 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 3 HELp with Milan /N Italy itinerary
- 4 Switzerland 5 days
- 5 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 6 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 7 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 8 wandering in venice
- 9 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 10 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 11 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 12 Day Trip from London
- 13 A road trip to Florence
- 14 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 15 heathrow time needed
- 16 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 17 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 18 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 19 Tuscany literature
- 20 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 21 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 22 Iceland
- 23 Final Itinerary help
- 24 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 25 Dordogne Guides