I will be travelling to Romania next week. From India I am taking the Air France option connecting via CDG. The itinerary is showing that at CDG I shall be arriving at the terminal 2C and leaving for Bucharest at terminal 2F.
As I know, Romania is not a Schengen country, so that flight should be a international flight.
So my question is that whether I need to pass through passport control at the airport, or there are alternate ways around to 2F.
Many Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 2 Zurich to Milan
- 3 Zurich to Salo
- 4 Cities on the Danube
- 5 itinerary Help? 2 weeks in Scandinavia
- 6 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 7 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 8 Trains through Germany
- 9 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 10 Has any place you have visited ever made you cry?
- 11 Age limit for car rental?
- 12 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 13 need help in our travel plan to Europe
- 14 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 15 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 16 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 17 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 18 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 19 Do we need a car?
- 20 Advice about Naples?
- 21 Paris -?- Rome
- 22 Lavender country Provence hotel
- 23 What clothes?
- 24 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 25 When neurotic people plan vacations