I've read lots of posts about booking the lowest-price tickets for high-speed rail from Paris to Avignon, but do you have tips on timing? My sister is flying into Paris on Air France and wants to immediately take the train from CDG to Avignon. How much time should she allow from the time she lands to the time her train departs? And if for some reason her flight is delayed, does she have any recourse if she misses the train? Thanks for any advice!!
Connecting to Train from Paris CDG to Avignon
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 2 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 3 London for Christmas
- 4 Travel by train or bus
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 7 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 8 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 9 Medieval Tallinn
- 10 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 11 Portugal in September
- 12 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 13 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 15 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 16 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 17 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 18 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 19 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 20 Advises for trip to Russia
- 21 Family European winter holiday
- 22 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 23 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 24 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 25 Luggage lockers at London train station?