I've read lots of posts about booking the lowest-price tickets for high-speed rail from Paris to Avignon, but do you have tips on timing? My sister is flying into Paris on Air France and wants to immediately take the train from CDG to Avignon. How much time should she allow from the time she lands to the time her train departs? And if for some reason her flight is delayed, does she have any recourse if she misses the train? Thanks for any advice!!
Connecting to Train from Paris CDG to Avignon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 2 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 3 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 4 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 5 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 6 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 7 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 8 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 9 travel to western Europe from India
- 10 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 11 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 12 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 13 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice, France
- 14 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 15 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 16 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 17 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 18 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 19 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 20 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 21 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 22 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 23 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 24 Moroccan food in Paris
- 25 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice