I've read lots of posts about booking the lowest-price tickets for high-speed rail from Paris to Avignon, but do you have tips on timing? My sister is flying into Paris on Air France and wants to immediately take the train from CDG to Avignon. How much time should she allow from the time she lands to the time her train departs? And if for some reason her flight is delayed, does she have any recourse if she misses the train? Thanks for any advice!!
Connecting to Train from Paris CDG to Avignon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany with friends who have never been there
- 2 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 3 Avignon to London?
- 4 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 5 Amsterdam: Recommendations on places to visit and eat
- 6 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 7 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 8 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 9 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 10 Milan car rental and other Italy questions.
- 11 taxi line at FCO airport
- 12 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 13 Barcelona itinerary- please help
- 14 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 15 3-4 days in Italy before Monaco Conference suggestions
- 16 Interested In Coach Passes
- 17 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 18 Getting from Zagreb to Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague, etc.
- 19 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 20 First time in Europe!
- 21 Travel with connecting flights
- 22 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 23 Florence Hotel Advice
- 24 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 25 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between