I have never flown into Munich so I'm not familiar with the airport. I'm considering a Lufthansa flight there which connects with another Lufthansa flight to Madrid. Connecting time is 1.5 hrs. Is this doable? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 2 Car rental in Paris
- 3 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 4 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 5 A new travel app for Poland
- 6 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 7 France to stop making foie grois
- 8 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 9 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 10 Naples or Genoa
- 11 Manchester on derby weekend
- 12 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 13 December in Slovenia
- 14 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 15 Road Maps of Ireland
- 16 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 17 Itinerary help please!
- 18 Dover queues
- 19 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 20 Greece Itinerary
- 21 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 22 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 23 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 24 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 25 Puglia