I have never flown into Munich so I'm not familiar with the airport. I'm considering a Lufthansa flight there which connects with another Lufthansa flight to Madrid. Connecting time is 1.5 hrs. Is this doable? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생방송바카라•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 생방송바카라
- 2 When neurotic people plan vacations
- 3 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 4 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 5 Advice about Naples?
- 6 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 7 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 8 Alsace Accommodations
- 9 tipping
- 10 Man U Scrimmage Games Late July/EarlyAugust?
- 11 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 12 Iternary Help - London + ? without car
- 13 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 14 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 15 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 16 itinerary Help? 2 weeks in Scandinavia
- 17 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 18 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 19 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 20 Tips question
- 21 Still another Provence Provence advice request
- 22 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 23 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 24 Itinerary help - Sweden and Norway (June-July)
- 25 CDG airport, 2 tickets