I have never flown into Munich so I'm not familiar with the airport. I'm considering a Lufthansa flight there which connects with another Lufthansa flight to Madrid. Connecting time is 1.5 hrs. Is this doable? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 2 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 3 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 4 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 5 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 6 Ordering in a Deli
- 7 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 8 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 9 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 10 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 11 20 free days of Europe
- 12 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 13 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 14 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 15 International Friends Tour
- 16 Naples or Genoa
- 17 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 18 Walking Scotland
- 19 Help with itinerary
- 20 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 21 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 22 I forgot my international driver permit
- 23 Daytime or Sunset Cruise in Santorini
- 24 Bordeaux TRIP
- 25 Bellagio Accomodations in October