I have never flown into Munich so I'm not familiar with the airport. I'm considering a Lufthansa flight there which connects with another Lufthansa flight to Madrid. Connecting time is 1.5 hrs. Is this doable? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 C@NDIAN : GMAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540:6830 GMAIL mail 24*7
- 2 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 3 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 4 Bernese Oberland
- 5 TIM in FCO - update
- 6 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 7 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 8 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 9 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 10 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 11 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 12 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 13 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 14 Couscous
- 15 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 16 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 17 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 18 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 19 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 20 Cartagena Spain
- 21 Snowmobile tracks in Lapland
- 22 Trip to Switzerland
- 23 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 24 Itinery help Crete
- 25 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA