I have never flown into Munich so I'm not familiar with the airport. I'm considering a Lufthansa flight there which connects with another Lufthansa flight to Madrid. Connecting time is 1.5 hrs. Is this doable? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Discount Deals With Dissertation Proofreading Services Online
- 2 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 3 Iceland photo tour- any tips?
- 4 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 5 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 6 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 7 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston
- 10 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 11 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 12 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 13 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 14 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 15 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 16 Europe First Timers
- 17 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 18 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 19 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 20 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 21 Iceland for Nine Days
- 22 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 23 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 24 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 25 Rome or Venice first