I'm planning a trip to Dublin and would like take a flight that arrives at JFK at 10:20 AM and connect to an Aer Lingus flight that departs at 12 N.
Is this enough time to connect?
We will be checking luggage and talked to Delta today and they said that they would be able to check us straight through to Dublin.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 2 Piedmont as a destination
- 3 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 4 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 5 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 6 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 9 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 12 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 13 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 14 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 15 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 16 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 17 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 18 Passport proplems
- 19 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 20 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 21 Itinerary help...
- 22 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 23 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 24 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 25 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
Connecting JFK Delta to Aer Lingus-is 90m minutes enough time?