I'm planning a trip to Dublin and would like take a flight that arrives at JFK at 10:20 AM and connect to an Aer Lingus flight that departs at 12 N.
Is this enough time to connect?
We will be checking luggage and talked to Delta today and they said that they would be able to check us straight through to Dublin.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 4 Meteora for older folk
- 5 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 6 Versailles
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 9 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 10 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 11 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 12 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 13 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 14 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 15 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 16 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 17 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 18 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 19 Athens
- 20 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 21 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Germany train help!
- 24 Spain in July
- 25 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
Connecting JFK Delta to Aer Lingus-is 90m minutes enough time?