I'm planning a trip to Dublin and would like take a flight that arrives at JFK at 10:20 AM and connect to an Aer Lingus flight that departs at 12 N.
Is this enough time to connect?
We will be checking luggage and talked to Delta today and they said that they would be able to check us straight through to Dublin.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany Itinerary
- 2 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 3 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 4 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 5 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 6 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 7 Multi Country car Rental
- 8 London in Winter Report
- 9 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 10 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 11 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 12 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 13 Couscous
- 14 alcazar question and seville advice
- 15 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 16 London is it worth it?
- 17 Lisbon
- 18 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 19 driving from London to Lourdes
- 20 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 21 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 22 Places to stop/stay?
- 23 Visit to Sardinia
- 24 ATM
- 25 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
Connecting JFK Delta to Aer Lingus-is 90m minutes enough time?