I would be traveling with my wife to prague from New Delhi from Airfrance on 8th Feb 2016 we have to change our plane at Paris CDG where we need to board a plane run by airfrance only. My plane would be reaching Paris at about 6:10 at terminal 2E in the morning and our next flight to prague will be at 7:20 from terminal 2E. According to airfrance our immigration would be happening at Paris airport and our luggage will be collected by us at prague airport.
Please let me know will it be possible for us to catch up the flight after completing the immigration at Paris.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 4 Barcelona alternative
- 5 Spanish Medical Providers
- 6 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 7 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 8 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 9 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 10 Paris to Italy
- 11 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 12 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 13 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 14 9 Days in Spain
- 15 Road trip with our dog
- 16 Frankfurt to UK
- 17 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 18 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 19 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 20 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 21 Electrical Power Conversion
- 22 Douro Valley in January?
- 23 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 24 Switzerland Trip Report 7 Days September End
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna