I would be traveling with my wife to prague from New Delhi from Airfrance on 8th Feb 2016 we have to change our plane at Paris CDG where we need to board a plane run by airfrance only. My plane would be reaching Paris at about 6:10 at terminal 2E in the morning and our next flight to prague will be at 7:20 from terminal 2E. According to airfrance our immigration would be happening at Paris airport and our luggage will be collected by us at prague airport.
Please let me know will it be possible for us to catch up the flight after completing the immigration at Paris.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 Towersey, London
- 4 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 5 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 6 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 7 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 Biarritz family holiday
- 10 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 11 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 12 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 15 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 16 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 17 Ireland in April
- 18 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 19 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 20 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 21 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 24 If you had to choose one......
- 25 getting to CDG