I would be traveling with my wife to prague from New Delhi from Airfrance on 8th Feb 2016 we have to change our plane at Paris CDG where we need to board a plane run by airfrance only. My plane would be reaching Paris at about 6:10 at terminal 2E in the morning and our next flight to prague will be at 7:20 from terminal 2E. According to airfrance our immigration would be happening at Paris airport and our luggage will be collected by us at prague airport.
Please let me know will it be possible for us to catch up the flight after completing the immigration at Paris.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 2 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 3 Paris travel help
- 4 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 5 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 6 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 7 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 8 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 9 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 10 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 11 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 12 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 13 One night in the Dolomites
- 14 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 15 Airport Transit Visa
- 16 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 17 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 18 Where in Greece
- 19 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 20 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 21 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 22 Vatican tour
- 23 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 24 Day in Capri
- 25 alcazar question and seville advice