I am booked on Lufthansa to Frankfurt and connecting Lufthansa flight from Frankfurt to Toulouse. There is only 1 hr and 20 minutes between the flights. Is this sufficient? Do I need to take out bags and clear customs in Frankfurt or can continue to next flight just transiting via Frankfurt.
Not sure how this works. Please help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 2 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 3 Andalucia Spain
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 Language to use in Belgium
- 6 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 7 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 8 Getting around London
- 9 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 10 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 11 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 12 Train travel to and from Paris
- 13 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 14 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 15 Schengen question....confirmation needed
- 16 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 17 Traveling in Belgium
- 18 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 19 Whistle stop family road trip
- 20 Ischia-Thermal Pools
- 21 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 22 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 23 Cascais Day Trip - Sunday or Monday?
- 24 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 25 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?