I am booked on Lufthansa to Frankfurt and connecting Lufthansa flight from Frankfurt to Toulouse. There is only 1 hr and 20 minutes between the flights. Is this sufficient? Do I need to take out bags and clear customs in Frankfurt or can continue to next flight just transiting via Frankfurt.
Not sure how this works. Please help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 2 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 3 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 4 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 5 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 6 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 7 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 10 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 11 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 12 Granada to Madrid
- 13 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 14 Tour groups
- 15 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 16 If you had to choose one......
- 17 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 18 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 19 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 20 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 21 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 22 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 23 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 24 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 25 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?