I am booked on Lufthansa to Frankfurt and connecting Lufthansa flight from Frankfurt to Toulouse. There is only 1 hr and 20 minutes between the flights. Is this sufficient? Do I need to take out bags and clear customs in Frankfurt or can continue to next flight just transiting via Frankfurt.
Not sure how this works. Please help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 2 Our Italian Honeymoon (first timers)
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 5 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 6 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 7 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 8 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 9 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 10 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 11 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 12 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 13 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 14 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 17 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Acropolis Athens
- 20 Versailles
- 21 Where to enjoy Paris
- 22 Train help for Prague
- 23 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 24 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 25 Tours of Versailles, Lyon