I am booked on Lufthansa to Frankfurt and connecting Lufthansa flight from Frankfurt to Toulouse. There is only 1 hr and 20 minutes between the flights. Is this sufficient? Do I need to take out bags and clear customs in Frankfurt or can continue to next flight just transiting via Frankfurt.
Not sure how this works. Please help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 2 Lisbon
- 3 Picturesque fjord driving south west norway
- 4 Car insurance in Iceland
- 5 16 days in France and Italy
- 6 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 7 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 8 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 9 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 10 Scotland - We're Here!
- 11 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 12 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 13 Cappadocia in June
- 14 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 15 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 16 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 17 Krakow
- 18 Amsterdam
- 19 Travelling Iceland
- 20 Moscow Favorites
- 21 Couscous
- 22 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 23 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 24 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 25 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants