Arriving at Frankfurt airport from the US. Flying on one ticket, arriving at FRA Terminal 1A and connecting flight to Spain departing Terminal 2E. How much time does it take from one terminal to the other including passport control? Thanks for your help.
Connecting flight at Frankfurt airport: How much time is needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 2 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 3 DCC on the increase?
- 4 Croatian Itenerary Help
- 5 Greek Island honeymoon
- 6 2 week trip -Peloponnese, Greece
- 7 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 8 Naples and Salerno
- 9 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 10 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 11 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 12 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 13 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 14 Lesson Learned - Speeding In France
- 15 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 16 Portugal with children
- 17 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 18 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 19 2 for 1 tickets
- 20 Spa in Scotland
- 21 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 22 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 23 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 24 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 25 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online