Arriving at Frankfurt airport from the US. Flying on one ticket, arriving at FRA Terminal 1A and connecting flight to Spain departing Terminal 2E. How much time does it take from one terminal to the other including passport control? Thanks for your help.
Connecting flight at Frankfurt airport: How much time is needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 2 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 3 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 4 A full week in The Netherlands
- 5 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 6 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 7 Girona, Spain - Restaurant for a Sunday night
- 8 Help with a small island in Greece
- 9 things in Rhonda
- 10 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 11 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 12 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 13 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 14 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 15 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 16 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 17 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 18 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 19 where to buy a LV bag?
- 20 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 21 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 22 Italy-Croatia-Istanbul
- 23 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 24 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 25 Favorite Views of Paris?