Title self explanatory-- I will like to travel back/forth from Monaco (Old Town or Monte Carlo Casino) to Nice (around Cours Saleya area or even Beach Promenade) using public transport. What do you recommend? Thanks!
Confused...How do I get from Monaco to Nice? Please recommend.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 2 Scotland
- 3 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 4 One week in Venice - trips
- 5 9 days in turkey
- 6 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 7 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 8 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 9 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 10 Itinerary Help!
- 11 UK for 12 days !
- 12 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 13 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 18 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 19 tour guides in rome
- 20 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 21 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 22 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 23 Day trip on the Rhine
- 24 poland to switzerland
- 25 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside