Title self explanatory-- I will like to travel back/forth from Monaco (Old Town or Monte Carlo Casino) to Nice (around Cours Saleya area or even Beach Promenade) using public transport. What do you recommend? Thanks!
Confused...How do I get from Monaco to Nice? Please recommend.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 2 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 3 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 4 Small group for Colosseum
- 5 SIM card for eastern europe
- 6 Munich and Dachau
- 7 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 8 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 9 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 10 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 11 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 12 London visit
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 15 21 Days in Central Europe
- 16 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 17 Three days in Spain
- 18 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 19 Duoro river cruises
- 20 car rental advice in Portugal
- 21 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 22 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 23 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 24 Eurostar booking
- 25 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son