Three of us want to spend 8-10 days in Norway in September. Fly into Bergen. Why are we confused? Well there appears to be just soooo much to do/see. We wish to travel by public transport, not drive. Like to be independent travellers. Love to eat as well as hike, explore and delve into the culture. Photography is high on the list. What would be the best way to see all that is amazing in Norway without constantly travelling ?... You know, at least a couple of days in each stop. Have checked out the Norway in a Nutshell and various itineries. Is it advisable to take ferries and buses and rail and do a circuit from Bergen through the fjords and end up in Oslo as we would like to fly out of Oslo?
Confused by Norway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 2 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 3 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 4 Toulouse and beyond -
- 5 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 6 itinerary help
- 7 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 8 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 9 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 10 Scotland
- 11 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 12 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 13 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 14 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 15 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 16 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 17 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 18 Estonia Amber
- 19 7 days in Greece
- 20 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 21 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 22 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 23 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 24 Reims for a day
- 25 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer