Three of us want to spend 8-10 days in Norway in September. Fly into Bergen. Why are we confused? Well there appears to be just soooo much to do/see. We wish to travel by public transport, not drive. Like to be independent travellers. Love to eat as well as hike, explore and delve into the culture. Photography is high on the list. What would be the best way to see all that is amazing in Norway without constantly travelling ?... You know, at least a couple of days in each stop. Have checked out the Norway in a Nutshell and various itineries. Is it advisable to take ferries and buses and rail and do a circuit from Bergen through the fjords and end up in Oslo as we would like to fly out of Oslo?
Confused by Norway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 german rail ticket question
- 2 Tipping in Greece
- 3 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 4 Fashion for larger man?
- 5 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 6 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 7 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 8 Small group for Colosseum
- 9 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 10 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 11 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 12 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 13 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 14 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 15 What to wear
- 16 London 2nd time around
- 17 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 20 Arc de Triumph Question
- 21 Greek ferries
- 22 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 23 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 24 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 25 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??