Three of us want to spend 8-10 days in Norway in September. Fly into Bergen. Why are we confused? Well there appears to be just soooo much to do/see. We wish to travel by public transport, not drive. Like to be independent travellers. Love to eat as well as hike, explore and delve into the culture. Photography is high on the list. What would be the best way to see all that is amazing in Norway without constantly travelling ?... You know, at least a couple of days in each stop. Have checked out the Norway in a Nutshell and various itineries. Is it advisable to take ferries and buses and rail and do a circuit from Bergen through the fjords and end up in Oslo as we would like to fly out of Oslo?
Confused by Norway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Pyrenees
- 2 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 3 Rail or Bus Travel in Italy
- 4 Netherlands Delta Works
- 5 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 6 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 7 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 8 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 9 A full week in The Netherlands
- 10 Wine tour from Verona?
- 11 Crete Ancient sites
- 12 Successfully competed our Europe Trip 2013- PART TWO
- 13 Successfully competed our Europe Trip 2013- PART ONE
- 14 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 15 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 16 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 17 How long in Venice?
- 18 Calling home from abroad
- 19 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 20 Moving to Belfast
- 21 Basketball in London
- 22 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 23 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 24 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 25 Last minute opportunity for a 5 week Europe trip: HELP PLS