Three of us want to spend 8-10 days in Norway in September. Fly into Bergen. Why are we confused? Well there appears to be just soooo much to do/see. We wish to travel by public transport, not drive. Like to be independent travellers. Love to eat as well as hike, explore and delve into the culture. Photography is high on the list. What would be the best way to see all that is amazing in Norway without constantly travelling ?... You know, at least a couple of days in each stop. Have checked out the Norway in a Nutshell and various itineries. Is it advisable to take ferries and buses and rail and do a circuit from Bergen through the fjords and end up in Oslo as we would like to fly out of Oslo?
Confused by Norway
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 2 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 3 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 4 Car in Prague
- 5 2 Week European Itinerary
- 6 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 7 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 8 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 9 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 10 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 11 Family European winter holiday
- 12 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 13 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 14 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 15 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 16 Rome Accommodation
- 17 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 18 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 19 Italian Lakes gardens
- 20 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 21 Dresden Train Station
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 24 London for Christmas
- 25 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!