Three of us want to spend 8-10 days in Norway in September. Fly into Bergen. Why are we confused? Well there appears to be just soooo much to do/see. We wish to travel by public transport, not drive. Like to be independent travellers. Love to eat as well as hike, explore and delve into the culture. Photography is high on the list. What would be the best way to see all that is amazing in Norway without constantly travelling ?... You know, at least a couple of days in each stop. Have checked out the Norway in a Nutshell and various itineries. Is it advisable to take ferries and buses and rail and do a circuit from Bergen through the fjords and end up in Oslo as we would like to fly out of Oslo?
Confused by Norway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 2 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 3 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 4 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 5 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 8 Eurostar London to Avignon Thru Trains Start June 28!
- 9 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 10 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 11 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 12 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 13 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 14 italy
- 15 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 16 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 17 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 18 What still confounds you about travel?
- 19 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 20 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 21 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 22 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 23 Chip but no PIN
- 24 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 25 Madrid and London