Three of us want to spend 8-10 days in Norway in September. Fly into Bergen. Why are we confused? Well there appears to be just soooo much to do/see. We wish to travel by public transport, not drive. Like to be independent travellers. Love to eat as well as hike, explore and delve into the culture. Photography is high on the list. What would be the best way to see all that is amazing in Norway without constantly travelling ?... You know, at least a couple of days in each stop. Have checked out the Norway in a Nutshell and various itineries. Is it advisable to take ferries and buses and rail and do a circuit from Bergen through the fjords and end up in Oslo as we would like to fly out of Oslo?
Confused by Norway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 2 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 3 Vienna highlights
- 4 Toulouse and beyond -
- 5 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 6 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 7 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 8 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 9 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 10 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 11 Seville hotels
- 12 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 13 Italy
- 14 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 15 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 16 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 17 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 18 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 19 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 20 Reims for a day
- 21 Lavender Fields
- 22 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 23 Munich
- 24 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 25 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice