Looking for apartment to stay in from july6th for 4 nights somewhere on Italian Lakes. Finishing up a 6week trip and coming from Venice after a 7 night cruise. Thinking of spending 1 night in Verona, 4 in lakes and 1 im Milan as we fly out of there 12.00 lunch time. Spent hours trolling through sites. Found some in Aregegna, lake como. Would this be a good spot to base ourselves?We won't have a car so need to be somewhere close to ferries, train etc. Has anyone stayed here before and can recommend a good place to stay with beautiful views or anywhere that's better?
confused and overwhelmed-need accom in Italian Lakes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 2 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 3 Best way to see the Bosphorus in Istanbul
- 4 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 5 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 6 Schengen rule made easy
- 7 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 8 Ireland or Scotland
- 9 Venice, Tuscany and CT in October
- 10 First Trip to Europe
- 11 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 12 Is MasterCard/Visa Car Rental Insurance Worth It?
- 13 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 14 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 15 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 16 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 17 London hotel tax is 20%
- 18 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 19 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 20 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 21 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 22 Need help with itinerary
- 23 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 24 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 25 Expat area's in France