Looking for apartment to stay in from july6th for 4 nights somewhere on Italian Lakes. Finishing up a 6week trip and coming from Venice after a 7 night cruise. Thinking of spending 1 night in Verona, 4 in lakes and 1 im Milan as we fly out of there 12.00 lunch time. Spent hours trolling through sites. Found some in Aregegna, lake como. Would this be a good spot to base ourselves?We won't have a car so need to be somewhere close to ferries, train etc. Has anyone stayed here before and can recommend a good place to stay with beautiful views or anywhere that's better?
confused and overwhelmed-need accom in Italian Lakes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 2 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 3 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 4 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 5 Where to stay in Prague?
- 6 Please help me plan my trip!
- 7 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 8 Hotel in Lisbon
- 9 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 10 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 11 Good Hostals or Hotels Budget to Moderate
- 12 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 13 Greece and Turkey
- 14 moderate price lodging in the Schliersee/Bavarian Alps area
- 15 buying souviners and art
- 16 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 17 Where leave large suitcase in Bergen Norway
- 18 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 19 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 20 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 21 any airbnb experience in Milan?
- 22 scotland trave;
- 23 Napoli logistics
- 24 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 25 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System