Looking for apartment to stay in from july6th for 4 nights somewhere on Italian Lakes. Finishing up a 6week trip and coming from Venice after a 7 night cruise. Thinking of spending 1 night in Verona, 4 in lakes and 1 im Milan as we fly out of there 12.00 lunch time. Spent hours trolling through sites. Found some in Aregegna, lake como. Would this be a good spot to base ourselves?We won't have a car so need to be somewhere close to ferries, train etc. Has anyone stayed here before and can recommend a good place to stay with beautiful views or anywhere that's better?
confused and overwhelmed-need accom in Italian Lakes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 2 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 3 We have no idea where to go!
- 4 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 5 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 6 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 7 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 8 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 9 Hey Fodor's
- 10 Olive Oil
- 11 Fantastic 3Days adventure trip in Kenya for only Usd 280 (for the 3days)
- 12 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 13 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 14 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 15 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 16 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 17 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 18 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 19 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 20 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 21 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 22 France in December 2014
- 23 Europe Itinerary
- 24 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 25 Madrid Apartment Rentals