Looking for apartment to stay in from july6th for 4 nights somewhere on Italian Lakes. Finishing up a 6week trip and coming from Venice after a 7 night cruise. Thinking of spending 1 night in Verona, 4 in lakes and 1 im Milan as we fly out of there 12.00 lunch time. Spent hours trolling through sites. Found some in Aregegna, lake como. Would this be a good spot to base ourselves?We won't have a car so need to be somewhere close to ferries, train etc. Has anyone stayed here before and can recommend a good place to stay with beautiful views or anywhere that's better?
confused and overwhelmed-need accom in Italian Lakes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I dream of Europe
- 2 Weekend in Norfolk
- 3 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 4 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 St Germain
- 7 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 8 Cotswold Churches
- 9 Autumn in Paris
- 10 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 11 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 12 Norway 2014
- 13 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 14 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 15 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 16 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 17 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 18 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 19 Is Venice really dirty?
- 20 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 21 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 22 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 23 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 24 Best beach town in Italy?
- 25 Burgundy in May