Looking for apartment to stay in from july6th for 4 nights somewhere on Italian Lakes. Finishing up a 6week trip and coming from Venice after a 7 night cruise. Thinking of spending 1 night in Verona, 4 in lakes and 1 im Milan as we fly out of there 12.00 lunch time. Spent hours trolling through sites. Found some in Aregegna, lake como. Would this be a good spot to base ourselves?We won't have a car so need to be somewhere close to ferries, train etc. Has anyone stayed here before and can recommend a good place to stay with beautiful views or anywhere that's better?
confused and overwhelmed-need accom in Italian Lakes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 2 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 3 Munich
- 4 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 5 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 6 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 7 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 8 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 9 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 10 Munich with a car?
- 11 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 12 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 14 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 15 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 16 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 17 Itinerary Help!
- 18 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 19 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 20 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 21 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 22 He said , she said
- 23 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 24 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 25 From CDG to the Seventh?