Looking for apartment to stay in from july6th for 4 nights somewhere on Italian Lakes. Finishing up a 6week trip and coming from Venice after a 7 night cruise. Thinking of spending 1 night in Verona, 4 in lakes and 1 im Milan as we fly out of there 12.00 lunch time. Spent hours trolling through sites. Found some in Aregegna, lake como. Would this be a good spot to base ourselves?We won't have a car so need to be somewhere close to ferries, train etc. Has anyone stayed here before and can recommend a good place to stay with beautiful views or anywhere that's better?
confused and overwhelmed-need accom in Italian Lakes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UNICO CAMPANIA sets new fare structure effective 1/01/2015
- 2 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 3 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 4 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 5 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 6 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 7 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 8 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 9 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 10 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 11 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 12 Paris: Best Bistros
- 13 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 14 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 15 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 16 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 17 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 18 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 19 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 20 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 21 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 22 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 23 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 24 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 25 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days