Looking for apartment to stay in from july6th for 4 nights somewhere on Italian Lakes. Finishing up a 6week trip and coming from Venice after a 7 night cruise. Thinking of spending 1 night in Verona, 4 in lakes and 1 im Milan as we fly out of there 12.00 lunch time. Spent hours trolling through sites. Found some in Aregegna, lake como. Would this be a good spot to base ourselves?We won't have a car so need to be somewhere close to ferries, train etc. Has anyone stayed here before and can recommend a good place to stay with beautiful views or anywhere that's better?
confused and overwhelmed-need accom in Italian Lakes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 2 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 3 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 4 Spending money in Italy?
- 5 River Cruise: MS Amadeus Elegant- Reserve with Caution
- 6 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 7 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 8 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 9 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 10 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 11 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 12 Passport Delays
- 13 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 14 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 15 Train from Copenhagen to Stockholm; Best site to book and when?
- 16 Stockholm Metro Stations
- 17 Crazy Trying to Rent a Car
- 18 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 19 British English
- 20 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 21 Spain for 7 days
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 Southern Italy, Pompeii and where to stay
- 24 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 25 London: Open-Air Winter Swimming...Take the Plunge!