With your help on this forum, I've done two ball trips to Vienna-- the first time to Philharmonikerball and Pharmacieball in 2010, and the following year to Blumenball. Now, after seeing my photos, some of my family and friends want to go too, and we are looking at next summer.
The Concordia Ball would be my first choice because of its history and location, but the mid-June timing may not be possible with my work schedule next year. Have you attended the Fete Imperiale, and how does it compare to the other major balls? What is the Flanierkarte, and where is "Stallburg"? Am I reading the website correctly, that the cheapest seats are 280 euros, so with a table seat the Fete Imperiale would cost about as much as the Opernball? http://www.fete-imperiale.at/en/tickets/ What is the price range for table seats at the Concordia Ball?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 4 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 5 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 6 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 7 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 8 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 9 Madrid/Lisbon
- 10 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 11 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 12 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 13 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 14 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Oporto
- 17 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 18 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 19 Perugia
- 20 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 21 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 22 Ronda Wine/biking
- 23 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 24 St Denis Cathedral
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
Concordia and Fete Imperiale (another Viennese ball question for Molker)