With your help on this forum, I've done two ball trips to Vienna-- the first time to Philharmonikerball and Pharmacieball in 2010, and the following year to Blumenball. Now, after seeing my photos, some of my family and friends want to go too, and we are looking at next summer.
The Concordia Ball would be my first choice because of its history and location, but the mid-June timing may not be possible with my work schedule next year. Have you attended the Fete Imperiale, and how does it compare to the other major balls? What is the Flanierkarte, and where is "Stallburg"? Am I reading the website correctly, that the cheapest seats are 280 euros, so with a table seat the Fete Imperiale would cost about as much as the Opernball? http://www.fete-imperiale.at/en/tickets/ What is the price range for table seats at the Concordia Ball?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트추천【 bmb９５，com 】thak바카라추천
- 2 온라인축구〈〈 √√〃ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ〃√√〉〉사설온라인
- 3 우리카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 4 pc야구게임〈〈 √√〃ｓＶｖ７７７.ｚｅ.ａｍ〃√√〉〉사설pc야구
- 5 바카라사이트【 bmb９５，com 】thak바카라사이트주소
- 6 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 7 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 8 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 9 Back from Paris
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 14 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 15 Luggage Storage
- 16 LIsbon
- 17 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 18 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 19 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 20 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 21 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 22 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
Concordia and Fete Imperiale (another Viennese ball question for Molker)