With your help on this forum, I've done two ball trips to Vienna-- the first time to Philharmonikerball and Pharmacieball in 2010, and the following year to Blumenball. Now, after seeing my photos, some of my family and friends want to go too, and we are looking at next summer.
The Concordia Ball would be my first choice because of its history and location, but the mid-June timing may not be possible with my work schedule next year. Have you attended the Fete Imperiale, and how does it compare to the other major balls? What is the Flanierkarte, and where is "Stallburg"? Am I reading the website correctly, that the cheapest seats are 280 euros, so with a table seat the Fete Imperiale would cost about as much as the Opernball? http://www.fete-imperiale.at/en/tickets/ What is the price range for table seats at the Concordia Ball?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 2 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 3 Rome -- The next time around
- 4 Hotels in Turin
- 5 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 6 Alitala
- 7 PARIS
- 8 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 9 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 10 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 11 Bordeaux to Nice
- 12 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 13 Rome to Venice
- 14 One free day in Barcelona
- 15 "Too Much Cows"
- 16 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 17 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 18 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 19 Uber vs. TfL
- 20 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 21 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 22 An evening in London
- 23 NYT article
- 24 Sicily help
- 25 Supplements in Carry on bag
Concordia and Fete Imperiale (another Viennese ball question for Molker)