I am going to be in Vienna on 15 October and was wondering if anyone had any advice about performances that night (opera or orchestra). I gather that some of the Orchestras are a bit touristy and would prefer to avoid that if possible.
I would be grateful of any recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 2 Places to visit from Zurich
- 3 Loire Valley restaurants
- 4 Rome Water Shortage
- 5 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 6 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 7 Justairports.com or Heathrow Express?
- 8 Appenzell in December?
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 Valencia Spain
- 11 Driving in Italy
- 12 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 13 The DCC scam is spreading
- 14 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 15 Day Trips from Granada
- 16 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 17 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 18 Christmas in Spain
- 19 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 20 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 23 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 24 Moldova and Transnistria
- 25 Getting around London