I am going to be in Vienna on 15 October and was wondering if anyone had any advice about performances that night (opera or orchestra). I gather that some of the Orchestras are a bit touristy and would prefer to avoid that if possible.
I would be grateful of any recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast
- 2 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 3 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 4 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 5 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 6 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 7 Spain Itinerary Help
- 8 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 9 Ravello to Paestum
- 10 Barcelona completely overrated
- 11 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 12 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 13 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 14 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 15 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 16 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 17 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 18 Two weeks in Puglia - Help with itinerary please
- 19 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 20 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 23 Itinerary Help!
- 24 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 25 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations