I am going to be in Vienna on 15 October and was wondering if anyone had any advice about performances that night (opera or orchestra). I gather that some of the Orchestras are a bit touristy and would prefer to avoid that if possible.
I would be grateful of any recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 2 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 5 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 6 Corsica trekking late 2017
- 7 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 8 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 9 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 10 Driving in Italy?
- 11 English Countryside
- 12 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 13 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 14 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 15 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 18 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 19 Granada to Madrid
- 20 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 21 Tour groups
- 22 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 25 UK in July -- early planning stages