I am going to be in Vienna on 15 October and was wondering if anyone had any advice about performances that night (opera or orchestra). I gather that some of the Orchestras are a bit touristy and would prefer to avoid that if possible.
I would be grateful of any recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EasyBus from CDG - reliable?
- 2 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 3 4 days in Scotland
- 4 What's an IDTGV Train?
- 5 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 6 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 7 Greece- Santorini Hotels
- 8 Switzerland 5 days
- 9 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 10 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 11 Want to visit Ville Ephrussi
- 12 Iceland/July/2014
- 13 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 14 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 15 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 16 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 17 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 18 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 19 Road trip from St Remy to Nice
- 20 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 21 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 22 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 23 How to get to Mallorca
- 24 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 25 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction