We'll be in Vienna in early September and would like to see a concert on the evening of the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th. (Prefer orchestra over opera.) We're not looking to spend more than 50 euros or so though.
We were initially looking at the Vienna Mozart Orchestra at the Musikverein, but after reading a lot of mixed reviews, we're looking for other options. Is the Vienna Hofburg Orchestra similarly touristy, etc? There seem to be a lot of smaller concerts at churches like Karlskirche. Is this perhaps the way to go for our budget?
Alternatively we'll also be in Salzburg 8/31-9/1 -- perhaps we should see a concert at Mirabell Palace?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 월드카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노―카지노사이트
- 2 내국인카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인카지노추천◁온라인바카라추천
- 3 Cell Phone Question
- 4 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 5 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 6 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 7 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 8 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 9 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 10 Campervan in Croatia
- 11 advance tickets?
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 14 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 15 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 18 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 19 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 20 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 21 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 22 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 23 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 24 Greek Islands (small)
- 25 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?