As my previous post mentions I am thinking of taking my stents to an Andre Rieu concert in Maastricht. Hotels in Maastricht in those dates are expensive so have been doing some research and have found hotels within our budget in Valkenburg. Just wondering whether anyone could recommend a way to get form Valkenburg to the concert and back? Ill be taking the car but not sure what parking facilities are in Maastricht. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 2 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 3 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 5 Days in Switzerland
- 7 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 8 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 9 Spain in July
- 10 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 11 International Flight Question
- 12 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 13 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 14 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 15 We're here!
- 16 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 19 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 20 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 21 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 22 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 23 Interesting places to visit
- 24 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 25 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base