My name is Gabriel and I'll be travelling to Europe in June/July. I would like to know what is the Schengen zone policy towards multiple entrances on its territory. I'll be in Paris and will leave to London; after a week I will go to Belgium thus re-entering the Schengen area.
Will this create any problems for me? I carry a Brazilian passport so I don't need a visa to enter the Schengen Zone or the UK.
Any help will be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lyon
- 2 Self drive tour companies
- 3 Italian lakes
- 4 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 5 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 6 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 7 What do after Bernia Express?
- 8 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 9 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 10 France, UK and Ireland
- 11 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 12 French theater in Paris
- 13 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 14 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 15 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 16 Germany family road trip help!
- 17 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 18 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 19 Barcelona
- 20 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 21 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 22 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 25 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?