Okay, please help with concentration camps. This in particular I don't want to overdo. We will visit Prague, Budapest, Austria and Bavaria in Germany. We will visit Germany more in depth next year so I know there are concentration camps there as well so I certainly can wait to do a camp then. So, the areas that we will see this summer that have a concentration camp are in Berchtegarden, 12 miles s. of Salzburg amd Terezin Concentration Camp outside of Prague. There may be even more that I have not discovered yet. What do you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help
- 2 England in 7 days
- 3 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 4 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 5 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 6 Day Trips from Paris
- 7 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 8 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 9 Spanish Music
- 10 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 11 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 12 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 13 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 14 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 15 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 16 Arles as a base?
- 17 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 18 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 19 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 20 Recommend a tour company?
- 21 Ireland's west coast
- 22 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 23 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 24 2 different itineraries
- 25 please advise on 9 days in Iceland