Next April, my wife & I will visit Berlin for 5 days and around the Deideshime & Heidelberg area for 7 days. We would like to visit a Concentration camp, but I don't think there is any near to those areas. Any advice would be welcome.
Concentration camp in Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland
- 2 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 3 One week in Venice - trips
- 4 9 days in turkey
- 5 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 6 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 7 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 8 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 9 Itinerary Help!
- 10 UK for 12 days !
- 11 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 12 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 13 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 14 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 15 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 16 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 17 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 18 tour guides in rome
- 19 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 20 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 21 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 22 Day trip on the Rhine
- 23 poland to switzerland
- 24 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 25 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!