I am a night owl. My husband likes to have lights out no later than 10--usually earlier. So, when we travel, I read for a while with my night light and when I'm tired of that, I power up the computer or iPad and watch something on Netflix or Hulu. I have found they don't work outside of the USA. Does anyone know of a comparable site that I can use in Europe this fall? We'll be traveling for a couple of months and I can read only so much!
Computer TV in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 2 Rental car company recommendation request
- 3 Cinque Terre in early August: Nightmare or still worthwhile?
- 4 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 5 Belle Maman (1999) - Script/subtitles
- 6 Euros to pay for a villa
- 7 Rome Itinerary Critique
- 8 Ferries -book ahead?; which are better?
- 9 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 10 Hotel Rules in Europe?? Help!!
- 11 Taking the Scenic Route from Florence to Montepulciano
- 12 Europe Trip Post-Study Abroad Planning
- 13 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 14 Venice - Best Location - Hotel
- 15 Tkts to Waverly Stn, Edinburgh, UK , need to get off at Edinburgh Park...
- 16 How many days good enough for Switzerland
- 17 PORTOFINO to CINQUE TERRE
- 18 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 19 Late night train from Prague
- 20 Best train/car combination to get from Rome to Siena
- 21 LUCCA from Livorno
- 22 June and July rain in Switzerland?
- 23 First time in Italy: Rome, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast 10 days
- 24 Piraeus, Napoleon and Santorini, Greece - sites to visit
- 25 Loden coats in Lofer