I am a night owl. My husband likes to have lights out no later than 10--usually earlier. So, when we travel, I read for a while with my night light and when I'm tired of that, I power up the computer or iPad and watch something on Netflix or Hulu. I have found they don't work outside of the USA. Does anyone know of a comparable site that I can use in Europe this fall? We'll be traveling for a couple of months and I can read only so much!
Computer TV in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip to Paris
- 2 Amsterdam to see tulips
- 3 Amsterdam with toddler; getting around & logistical questions
- 4 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 5 Assistance with first trip to Europe
- 6 From Paris to the Riviera (15 days honeymoon)
- 7 Preparing to drive on the Greek mainland
- 8 Itinerary help
- 9 Dulwich Picture Gallery
- 10 tour guides in rome
- 11 is there accommodation available over summer at the Sorbonne?
- 12 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 13 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 14 Buying Advance Tickets for Spain/Italy
- 15 Train Routing
- 16 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 17 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 18 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 19 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 20 Maisons-Lafitte
- 21 Help with itinerary for Italy for 12 days
- 22 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 23 amsterdam hotels
- 24 6 day Switzerland itinerary with 7 and 4 yr olds
- 25 Question about justairports