I lost some prescriptions that are from a compounding pharmacist in Canada. France pharmacies don't do this type of thing. I have visited many but no luck. Am also going to be in Switzerland and Germany and Austria. Does anyone know if these countries perform this function in their pharmacies.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to enjoy Paris
- 2 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 3 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 4 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 5 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 6 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 7 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 10 Meteora for older folk
- 11 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 12 Versailles
- 13 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 14 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 15 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 16 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 17 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 18 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 19 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 20 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 21 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 22 Athens
- 23 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 24 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip