I did read up a bit on this but still not clear (my head is getting groggy with planning a 5 weeks Europe trip in 10 days!)
I intend to travel on EN-944 overnight train from Salzburg to Venice. The options in second class are:
In Compartment, there are 3 options in dropbox, namely Window / Central / Corridor.
In Saloon, there are 2 options in dropbox, namely Window / Corridor.
Considering it is a night train (not much of a "view" to partake) and I would be traveling solo (female) with reasonable luggage, what would be more comfortable and safe option to choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바다이야기어플 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 릴게임 파트너 ▣ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 6 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 7 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 8 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 9 dinner jackets
- 10 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 11 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 12 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 13 2 weeks Europe trip
- 14 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 15 Transportation
- 16 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 17 4 days in Provence in early June
- 18 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 19 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 20 Leather goods in Florence
- 21 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 22 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 23 France Itinerary Advice
- 24 Trip to Rome
- 25 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
"Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?