I hope everyone is enjoying summer (well, everyone in the northern hemisphere at least). Just a quick one…If you do not have time to visit Stockholm, Copenhagen and Oslo, which one of the three would you boot out? Forget geography for the moment. Remember that I like pretty architecture and vibrancy. My guess is that Stockholm is going to rank on top. If that’s the case, then how do Copenhagen and Oslo compare with each other in terms of vibrancy and sightseeing? I was a teenager when I visited those 2 places, so I don’t remember them well.
Comparing Stockholm, Copenhagen & Oslo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 2 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 3 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 4 Hotel in Venice
- 5 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 6 Zurich, Switzerland
- 7 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 8 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 London day trips, especially castles
- 11 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 12 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 13 Day trips from Marseille
- 14 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 15 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 16 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 17 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 18 A drive in Europe
- 19 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 22 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 23 Day trips
- 24 London tube
- 25 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014