We're planning a trip to Ireland for 10-13 days in May. So far the trips we like are either on Celtic, CIE, or Brenden Tour Companies. Is one company better than the other??
Comparing Escorted tour companies
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 2 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 3 history museums or locations
- 4 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 5 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 6 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 7 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 8 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 9 By train to and out of Prague
- 10 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 11 Cylades Island Hopping
- 12 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 13 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 14 Italy dolomites
- 15 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 16 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 17 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 18 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 19 Airport ATMs
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 22 Condor Long-Haul Business Class
- 23 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 24 22 year olds in Europe
- 25 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?