I will be going to Lake Como in the spring and will stay 3 days. Two will be in Bellagio. I am wondering if I should spend the extra night in Como or stay in Bellagio. Thank you.
Como or Bellagio?
- 1 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 2 Gothenburg or Aarhus?
- 3 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 4 Lucerne where to stay
- 5 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 6 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 7 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 8 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 9 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 10 I Need To Vent!
- 11 France: CDG to Beaune
- 12 Athens licensed tour guide
- 13 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 14 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 15 Transportation from Landshut to Munich Airport?
- 16 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 17 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 18 Visit to Russia - Money
- 19 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 20 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 21 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 22 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 23 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 24 Romania Apartment List
- 25 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?