We are returning to Italy, but this time visiting the Lake Como area and to Florence. we have been in Florence 2 years ago so no need to do the touristy stuff. We will head more to the country side during the day. However, as far as the Como area, we will be there for 3-4 days and the. Drive from Como, to Florence, making a stop or 2 along the way.
1) looking what should we do I the Como area. We are foodies, like little shops and cute villages/towns. Is it better to have car or travel by public transportation here?
2) driving fromcomo to Florence, where should we stop along the way. I was thinking Parma and Modena and surrounding areas.
3) cinque terre from Florence, is it worth a day trip? We've been to the amalfi coast, and will be coming back for the lake Como area, so I imagine it will be quite similar?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and Normandy
- 2 rent muscle car in Norway
- 3 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 4 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 5 How do I private message a person?
- 6 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 7 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 8 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 9 Burgundy and Lyon
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #173
- 11 Hotel or aparthotel recommendations in Lyon?
- 12 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 13 best boucherons in Lyon?
- 14 Switzerland 7 days from Zurich
- 15 Visiting Lyon
- 16 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 17 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 18 sommerrodelbahn (luge, bobsled, toboggan, alpine coaster) near Salzburg?
- 19 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 20 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 21 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 22 Need help with 3 days in Salzburg area
- 23 weekend trip lodging
- 24 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 25 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England