We are returning to Italy, but this time visiting the Lake Como area and to Florence. we have been in Florence 2 years ago so no need to do the touristy stuff. We will head more to the country side during the day. However, as far as the Como area, we will be there for 3-4 days and the. Drive from Como, to Florence, making a stop or 2 along the way.
1) looking what should we do I the Como area. We are foodies, like little shops and cute villages/towns. Is it better to have car or travel by public transportation here?
2) driving fromcomo to Florence, where should we stop along the way. I was thinking Parma and Modena and surrounding areas.
3) cinque terre from Florence, is it worth a day trip? We've been to the amalfi coast, and will be coming back for the lake Como area, so I imagine it will be quite similar?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 2 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 3 May get together in Paris
- 4 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 5 Fun in the countryside and Tallinn
- 6 Train tickets in Italy?
- 7 credit and debit cards
- 8 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 9 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 10 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 11 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 12 Saint Petersburg, Russia
- 13 Transportation
- 14 Scandinavia itinerary (with St. Petersburg) review please
- 15 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 16 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 17 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 18 travel around Spain
- 19 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 20 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 21 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 22 Corsica
- 23 Help with itinerary: Lisbon and Porto
- 24 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 25 One day in Lille, France