We are returning to Italy, but this time visiting the Lake Como area and to Florence. we have been in Florence 2 years ago so no need to do the touristy stuff. We will head more to the country side during the day. However, as far as the Como area, we will be there for 3-4 days and the. Drive from Como, to Florence, making a stop or 2 along the way.
1) looking what should we do I the Como area. We are foodies, like little shops and cute villages/towns. Is it better to have car or travel by public transportation here?
2) driving fromcomo to Florence, where should we stop along the way. I was thinking Parma and Modena and surrounding areas.
3) cinque terre from Florence, is it worth a day trip? We've been to the amalfi coast, and will be coming back for the lake Como area, so I imagine it will be quite similar?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 2 스위피게임 ▶ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 3 How the kids age calculated
- 4 게임몽릴게임 ◐ 도메인 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 5 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 6 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 7 What tips can you give about packing?
- 8 Beaune France
- 9 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 10 Scotland Trip Report
- 11 Madrid airport question
- 12 Kayaking in Avignon
- 13 Sintra
- 14 Murren to Prague
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 17 Aix Provence
- 18 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 19 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 20 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 21 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 22 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 23 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 24 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 25 Taxi Cost / Uber Question