We are returning to Italy, but this time visiting the Lake Como area and to Florence. we have been in Florence 2 years ago so no need to do the touristy stuff. We will head more to the country side during the day. However, as far as the Como area, we will be there for 3-4 days and the. Drive from Como, to Florence, making a stop or 2 along the way.
1) looking what should we do I the Como area. We are foodies, like little shops and cute villages/towns. Is it better to have car or travel by public transportation here?
2) driving fromcomo to Florence, where should we stop along the way. I was thinking Parma and Modena and surrounding areas.
3) cinque terre from Florence, is it worth a day trip? We've been to the amalfi coast, and will be coming back for the lake Como area, so I imagine it will be quite similar?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Black hair stylists or braids in Barcelona
- 2 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 6 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 9 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 10 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 11 Summer Travel order
- 12 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 13 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 14 Trip suggestion
- 15 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 16 Dijon in December!
- 17 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 21 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 22 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 23 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 24 Swiss Travel Pass
- 25 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help