We are returning to Italy, but this time visiting the Lake Como area and to Florence. we have been in Florence 2 years ago so no need to do the touristy stuff. We will head more to the country side during the day. However, as far as the Como area, we will be there for 3-4 days and the. Drive from Como, to Florence, making a stop or 2 along the way.
1) looking what should we do I the Como area. We are foodies, like little shops and cute villages/towns. Is it better to have car or travel by public transportation here?
2) driving fromcomo to Florence, where should we stop along the way. I was thinking Parma and Modena and surrounding areas.
3) cinque terre from Florence, is it worth a day trip? We've been to the amalfi coast, and will be coming back for the lake Como area, so I imagine it will be quite similar?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 2 2 days in Florence
- 3 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 4 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 5 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 6 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 7 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 8 base for Andalucia
- 9 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 10 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 11 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 12 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 13 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 14 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 15 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 16 Windsor Castle
- 17 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 18 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 19 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 20 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 21 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 22 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 23 4 nights in Sardinia
- 24 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?
- 25 help deciding between 2 itineraries!