We are renting an apartment in Venice for 3 nights and the owner is asking us to provide copies of our passports (each occupants). Is this a common practice? In Florence and Rome we are also renting, but we are not being asked to provide copies of our passports.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tattoos in Italy
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 London/Edinburgh in a few weeks, what should I get done ahead of time?
- 4 Another Question re Scotland
- 5 Place to stay
- 6 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 7 Charming areas to explore in London
- 8 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 9 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 10 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 11 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 12 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 13 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 14 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 15 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 16 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 17 2 weeks from southern italy
- 18 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 19 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 22 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 23 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 24 credit and debit cards
- 25 Where to stay in Umbria
Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?