We are renting an apartment in Venice for 3 nights and the owner is asking us to provide copies of our passports (each occupants). Is this a common practice? In Florence and Rome we are also renting, but we are not being asked to provide copies of our passports.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 2 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 3 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 4 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 5 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 6 Revised itinerary for italy
- 7 Bernina Express mid-March
- 8 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 9 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 where to stay in London?
- 14 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 15 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 16 Flamenco in October
- 17 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 18 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 19 4 days itinerary for France
- 20 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 21 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 22 getting to CDG
- 23 A Month stay in Southern France
- 24 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 25 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?