I'm looking into spending a few nights in Tossa de Mar during my trip to Barcelona. Has anyone been? Is 3 nights too much? I'm interested in eating, drinking and hiking (not necessarily in that order). I was thinking I could visit other towns/villages if I get bored after the 1st day. I won't have a car, only using public transportation.
Thanks for any info.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 2 Borghese Gallery Question
- 3 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 4 Sicily help
- 5 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 6 Italy Vacation
- 7 Stu Tower
- 8 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 9 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 10 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 11 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 12 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 13 London vacation rental agency
- 14 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 15 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 16 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 17 Germany or Sweden
- 18 Cork questions
- 19 Crete Holiday
- 20 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 21 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 22 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 23 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 24 Spain: train/rental car help
- 25 Amalfi itinerary help needed