I'm looking into spending a few nights in Tossa de Mar during my trip to Barcelona. Has anyone been? Is 3 nights too much? I'm interested in eating, drinking and hiking (not necessarily in that order). I was thinking I could visit other towns/villages if I get bored after the 1st day. I won't have a car, only using public transportation.
Thanks for any info.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 2 getting to CDG
- 3 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 4 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 5 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 6 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 7 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 8 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 9 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 Towersey, London
- 12 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 Biarritz family holiday
- 15 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 16 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 17 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 18 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 19 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 20 Ireland in April
- 21 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 22 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 23 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona