I´d like some input on my Rome itinerary. We are a family of 4: two adults and 2 kids ages 8 and 10. First time for the kids in Rome. We are not early risers, we can manage to be out of the hotel by 9:30am but not before that . My husband doesn’t like to walk at all, my kids and I do fine with long walks. My kids are really interested in visiting the Colloseum and Forum, Trevi fountain, and extremely excited about going to Pompeii. My husband and I want to do the Vatican, museums and Sistine Chapel, Pantheon, and Capitoline museums.
The itinerary is not set in stone, we will see how each day goes, how is the weather, and how tired we feel. The trip from our country until we arrive in Rome is going to take almost 20 hours not counting our airport-hotel transfer. We want to do a lot, but realize that if it is not possible then we will just have to save it for some other trip. We are going to be there on the last week in October since we are taking a cruise on the 30th.
After a lot of planning, research and reading your posts and a few web sites about Rome with kids, here is how my trip looks now.
Day 1 Wednesday 26th Arrive in Rome at 6:00pm. Go to hotel to rest. We will be staying near the Pantheon.
Day 2 Morning: Colosseum, Palatine, Forum
Afternoon: elevator to the top of the Vittoriano, campidoglio and Capitoline museums.
Day 3 Morning: Vatican museums, Sistine chapel, St Peter’s
Afternoon: Castel Sant’Angelo, and Ponte Sant’Angelo
Day 4 Morning: Piazza Navona, Pantheon, Sta Maria Sopra Minerva, Trevi fountain
Afternoon: Sta Maria della Concezione, Piazza di Spagna, Via Condotti
Day 5-12 Cruise
Day 12 Leave the ship at 9:00am
Thinking about doing the hop on bus, or visit Trastevere, or doing something that was left undone from the previous days. (Suggestions are welcome)
Day 13 Day trip to Pompeii and Naples
Day 14 Fly back home
We don´t plan on staying at the museums longer than 2 hours, I´m doing a bit of research to see which are the must sees so we don´t stay too long, since we don’t know how well the kids will handle the museums.
For lunches I searched for kid friendly restaurants, my kids love pasta and pizza so I guess they will enjoy their meals a lot.
I´ve also looked for a few gelato places like Tre Scalini and Old Bridge that are near the places we will be visiting.
I would also like to visit St Pietro in Vincoli but don´t know when. Or if I should just leave it.
Thanks in advance for your comments and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생방송카지노＼「お( DON99.ZE。AM )お」＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 챔피언카지노■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■카지노사이트주소ユ카지노사이트주소
- 3 Muzikkon - Musical Instruments Ireland
- 4 원조바카라■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■생중계바카라も생중계바카라
- 5 엠지엠카지노■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노ツ온라인카지노
- 6 카지노사이트¶≫) KR754.ZE.AM (≪¶슈퍼카지노
- 7 우리카지노(→" FOX45。ZE。AM "/←)슈퍼카지노
- 8 대박카지노사이트■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■온라인바카라ぜ온라인바카라
- 9 블랙잭카지노(→" FOX45。ZE。AM "/←)슈퍼카지노
- 10 33바카라사이트■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노ベ온라인카지노
- 11 한게임바카라■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■인터넷카지노주소ペ인터넷카지노주소
- 12 카지노사이트¶≫) KR754.ZE.AM (≪¶슈퍼카지노
- 13 카지노게임사이트(→" FOX45。ZE。AM "/←)슈퍼카지노
- 14 온라인바카라사이트추천■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■슈퍼카지노ぃ슈퍼카지노
- 15 카지노게임(→" FOX45。ZE。AM "/←)슈퍼카지노
- 16 해외바카라■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■바카라추천ぴ바카라추천
- 17 카지노사이트(→" FOX45。ZE。AM "/←)슈퍼카지노
- 18 망고카지노■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■바카라추천あ바카라추천
- 19 카지노사이트(→" FOX45。ZE。AM "/←)슈퍼카지노
- 20 세븐바카라■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■슈퍼카지노モ슈퍼카지노
- 21 카지노싸이트¶≫) KR754.ZE.AM (≪¶슈퍼카지노
- 22 카지노싸이트(→" FOX45。ZE。AM "/←)슈퍼카지노
- 23 카지노블랙잭■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■인터넷카지노わ인터넷카지노
- 24 마카오카지노(→" FOX45。ZE。AM "/←)슈퍼카지노
- 25 33바카라사이트■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■온카グ온카